What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files which are temporarily stored on your computer's hard drive every time you visit a website.
Although there are lots of different types of cookies, every single one tracks user behaviour to help make your overall experience quicker, easier and more efficient. Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information.
What is the legal framework?
By amending Article 5 (3) of Directive 2002/58 / EC by the adoption of Directive 2009/136 / EC, the European Parliament has established the principle:
- prior consent of the user before storing information on a user equipment or access to information already stored.
- except if these actions are strictly necessary for the delivery of a service of the Information Society explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
How to delete cookies related to my surfing on internet mobiregio.net?
You can also choose to disable cookies in your browser at any time by following the instructions in your browser's help files.
You can also set your cookies directly in your browser settings.
- Google Chrome: Go to the "Tools" menu Click "Settings" Click "Show Advanced Settings", then "Content Settings" "Allow local data" should be selected. Once this is done, select "Block all cookies"
- Internet Explorer : windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari : www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies/